webix jet modules to prevent single large js file

Is there a sample how to prevent that the webix jet app is compiled into one big js file? My SPA web app can be divided into multiple modules with an additional benefit that the browser can load the modules in parallel.

Hello @mdissel,

Is there a sample how to prevent that the webix jet app is compiled into one big js file? My SPA web app can be divided into multiple modules with an additional benefit that the browser can load the modules in parallel.

Starting with Webix Jet 1.5, it is entirely possible to build your Jet application as a module and use it as a standalone. Please refer to the following article for an overview of this functionality: Page not found - Webix Jet.

The documentation doesnt give a sample to solve my goad. We’re creating a SPA application. This application contains multiple standaonline parts (like admincenter, order center, client center, etc). Each part only needs to have a reference to the main JetApp and not to the other modules (except for routing, it should be possible to open one part from the other using a route).

The default webix jet setup is that it will combined into one large app.js file. Can i change the build to create a separate file for each part of the application (and have the same developer experience).

Thanks