Carousel: width/height when adding views dynamically

Hello,

I have a carousel that is initially empty. I add views dynamically as the user selects options from a menu. How do I make sure that a newly added view uses the full browser width/height available.

When adding a view or when I resize the browser, I end up seeing parts of multiple views. One of the views is a dashboard view that has specific grid columns and grid rows (and cellHeight/cellWidth). Other views do not have a specific width/height.
The first view I add to the carousel looks fine but subsequent ones cause the carousel to not use the proper width/height.

I also dynamically create a button in a bottom button bar so a user can easily reutnr to a previously run menu item. But when pressing one of the buttons, the selected view ends up partilly displaying, someties with part of another view visible.

How can I assure that the carousel uses the available width/height for the currently active view? Something I can do with the carousel widget or something in the individual views that I add?

Or instead of a carousel should I use a different widget to do this kind of thing.?

Thanks,

Hello @Pieter,

How can I assure that the carousel uses the available width/height for the currently active view?
The inner view must be adjusted to the carousel - it can be done via scrollview and it’s already possible to invest large elements in it.
Please, check the following snippet:
https://snippet.webix.com/u7ckh0sa

Or instead of a carousel should I use a different widget to do this kind of thing.?
Yep, it would be better to use a multiview