wizard with autoheight of browser

I need a wizard component with steps, rendered as full screen.
see https://snippet.webix.com/rqxkflef

• how can I render each panel with autoHeight, showing a scrollbar if the height is higher (always show buttons)
  • how can I reference the components with their local id instead of the global id?

Thanks

bump

Hello @mdissel,

how can I render each panel with autoHeight, showing a scrollbar if the height is higher (always show buttons)

Unfortunately, the description is not quite clear - are you expecting the height of each panel to be automatically adjusted to the height of the views inside? I will assume that this is the case here.

Depending on the type of views you want to put inside the cells, the end solution might differ slightly. In general, I would like to recommend setting autoheight: true for every inner view by default. Additionally, you should also perform an additional check to see whether the height of the “template” exceeds the height of the container, if it does - disable the autoheight setting and enable the scrollbar.

The entirety of the logic mentioned above can be put inside the inner _CreateMultiView method. Please take a look at the following example: Code Snippet.

how can I reference the components with their local id instead of the global id?

I am assuming we are talking about the ways you can reference views within a custom component without using their global ids (or ever assigning them)? If so, you could assign an arbitrary property to your inner views and reference them with the help of the queryView() method.

For example, we could assign the localId property and query views based on that property: Code Snippet.