non unique id

Hi there,

I am developing an app that contains a tabview, in each tab a dynamic form is created, one of the fields of the form is a combo view, that contains an options property, that contains a body where the results are loaded correctly, the bad thing is that webix it gives the warning of "Non unique id "$suggest1", when create the combo field not have id property but still the problem of "Non unique id.." occurs, this only happens with the combo when it contains a body property, with the rest of fields that are dynamically mounted there is no problem.

Or how to change de id of combo suggest dinamycally before add to form?

if i can change dynamic all ids of suggest i think that work...

Please help!!

Thanks in advanced,

``
the combo with body:

{
view: "combo",
name: "quickMessages",
label: "",
options: {
template: '#id#',
body: {

dataFeed: function () {
            return webix.ajax().bind(this).get("/InteractionManager/MessageList", function (data) {
              this.parse(data);
            });
          },
            url: "/InteractionManager/MessageList",
              dynamic: true,
                template: '#value#'
        }
    },

}

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 30

Hello @JAP ,

the bad thing is that webix it gives the warning of "Non unique id "$suggest1"

Most likely, this error could occur if you reused the config: https://snippet.webix.com/oc5qsqfg

When you plan to reuse config multiple times, you need to use:

• a copy of config object (webix.copy):
    webix.ui(webix.copy(ui));

If the above description was not helpful, will be glad if can share more details on the use-case and send your code (using our snippet tool) that shows the problem.

• Thanks so much!!