Add a label or annotation to a chart

Hi,

Is there any way to add a label or annotation to a chart?

Ideally I would like to be able to add a label to a data point that is always visible.

Alternatively, is it possible to change the tool-tip to be always visible for one data point?

In my particular case I am drawing a time series chart with a grid line that is a different color when the data is for ‘today’. Is there a better way to do this? In other charting libraries there has been an ‘infinite line’ that can be drawn on the horizontal or vertical axis from the min to the max without affecting the chart limits. I could add a new series, but it would need to use the min and the max limits for the chart axis (rather than the data).

Many thanks

Hello @6b656d70,

Is there any way to add a label or annotation to a chart? Ideally I would like to be able to add a label to a data point that is always visible.
A separate label can be assigned to each serie by simply specifying the label property inside the series property of the chart component. Essentially, every setting that is applicable directly to the chart can be specified and adjusted in the series property.
Please take a look at the following example:
Code Snippet