Proxy -> DataCollection -> Chart and Form data

We are relatively close to buying a license but we need to get a working proof of concept before we commit.

The following shows a form and a chart that I would like to connect to a DataCollection through to a Proxy. In reality this goes through to a REST API, but placeholder data has been added here.

The data format from the API has a couple of top level keys, in this case data and defaults. The defaults are meant to drive the starting values for the form and the data is the data for the chart.

In reality there are several charts being driven off of one set of data, therefore I am using the data collection to stop multiple requests to the server.

https://snippet.webix.com/je6cn3w0

How do I make this work so that the chart populates the values in ‘data’ and the form uses the default values in ‘defaults’?

The next step will be to make the data collection/proxy get new data based on a new form selection (for example a different date). How would I go about doing that?

I don’t think I have seen an example that explains the round trip process from form update to requesting new data (certainly not with DataCollections and Proxies in the way).

Many thanks