Calender in Pivot Chart filter

Hi,

is it possible to implement calender functionality into pivot chart filter. I would like to make date range for user to show chart based on selected dates. I can manipulate data with clearAll and parse new filtered data but I do not know how to include calender in same line with other filters.

Of course, I can include calender functionality somewhere else at the page but I think it is more intuitive if user has everything at one place.

edit: Well actually, I have one bar which has huge value because it covers all historical data and then all other bars are tiny. I can shrink date range to one month but user has to be able to change date range. That’s why date filters are important here. If this is not possible with pivot chart directly then I will make accordion with two calenders and onChange events.

Unfortunately it is not possible for now

Still it sounds as a good addition. We will add new types of filters in next build of pivot for date filtering and multi-options filtering.

Thank you. So I will make accordion for now :slight_smile:

Maksim, hello!
I just wnat to say, that adding option for select period of date - it will be amazing feature!
I will very grateful for this!
Thx