dataview scrolling issue

Dear madams/sirs,

I faced a very strange situation that I develop a POS ordering system with Webix. But I found on Windows, the dataview is not scrolling, but ok on Android. Can you help me to fix this issue;

https://froghq.herokuapp.com/pwa-pad/index0.html ,
ID: winfor002
pwd: winfor002

first page does screen adaption, after that, you can see the dataview with green cells. I apologise if you see Chinese characters. The blue cells switch menus. The green cells scrolls well on Android, but not Windows. Have you ever heard about this ?

thanks in advance.

Cliff

Comments

• Hello @ymlan,

But I found on Windows, the dataview is not scrolling, but ok on Android.

Unfortunately, I can’t repeat the described issue. The scroll works well. Could you please specify the device model and browser version?

• Thank you for your reply. The problem is: the scroll is ok with a mouse. But I put it on a Windows 10 based tablet, the touch scroll is not working (but I can scroll well with a mouse), but for the datatable view, scroll works well with both mouse and touch scroll. That is the issue I have.

I am doing a POS software, that runs on a Windows tablet with touch scroll. The strange behaviour confused me.

Cliff