setState only reacts one time one dynamic loading datatable

Hi

were are trying to filter a datatable by a side bar. The first time works as expected. We are setting the filters of the state via

let state = datatable.getState();
state.filter(columnname) = filterValue
datatable.setState(state)

After the first filtering the setState has no effect

We always change 2 filters at a time… if the second is change the view is refreshing… strange

Hello @bikerboy ,
As far as I can see, it works as expected. Please, refer to this snippet:
https://snippet.webix.com/4du2j85v
Are you using server-side filtering If you are using dynamic loading? I want to focus on the fact that filtering through a filter on the client will not work, at least until all the data has been received on the on the client side.

If at all possible, could you please provide an isolated example where the issue can be seen (it would be ideal if could do so by using our Snippet Tool)?

yes we do the serverside filtering because clientside filtering seems to illegal with dynamic loading.

I do not think that it is possible to create an isolated sample. In a perfect world we could agree that you or one of your experts makes a short websession with me. I like to show you the current UI so that you get the most understanding as possible. We are already have lot of our own snippets that generating the code. So it is not so easy to translate all the things in your snippet tool. But a have to admit that this tool is brilliant to test small things :slight_smile:

@bikerboy,
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to arrange a call or chat session regarding this issue, as we provide support only via email and forum. I must admit that from our experience, email/forum support is more convenient, as complex issues often require additional research from our side (which may take some time) or a demo/a wide explanation of needed features.
We will be glad if you can share a part of code that is relevant for your issue and explain the use-case a bit further. Please to email us at support@webix.com