Query Builder show warning

Hi Webix,

How can I reproduce error when I click Add Filter button got warning “Data loading error, check console for details” ?
but working well execute table filter
and my console:

Data loading error
webix.js:50998 Object: result {$ready: Array(3), _destructor_handler: {…}, config: {…}, _settings: {…}, _parent_cell: result, …}
webix.js:50999 Response: [EMPTY DATA]

I use:

"@xbs/query": "^8.0.3",
"@xbs/webix-pro": "^8.0.3",

Hello @finzaiko ,
I’m afraid the description of the issue is not clear for us. If at all possible, could you please providean isolated example where the issue can be seen?

Hi @annazankevich
I create an example file → Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform
Thanks appreciate to help

Hello @finzaiko,

I create an example file → Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform

Actually, the provided sample seems to be working fine for the most part. The error you are seeing is caused by the absence of a data source within the Query widget, and is the only necessary part that is missing from the widget’s config. Essentially, the widget requires that you provide a data source (you may even define an empty one - as long as the data property is defined, you won’t see the error).

Here is an example of what the config could look like in your case: Code Snippet (if you do have a potential dataset, provide that instead of an empty array). A config like that will not cause an error, since the data property is defined.