Can we scroll both form and datatable together

Hi, I’m doing a rows of form follow by datatable, can we scroll through both element like a normal webpage?, so when scroll down the form will scroll up and show datatable.

now with datatable I used autoheight:true to do the trick but problem now is I cant apply that to dataview, my dataview xCount:1 type:{width:“auto”,height:“auto”}
and when using autoheight:true everything seem so worng
any idea?

form has scroll attribute.
did you try it?
can you share a snippet if it does not help?

something like this Code Snippet

from browser window - we can see from first and when scrolled down form will also scroll together with the datatable, so it will be kind of same piece. But how to do that with dataview which has dynamic height (depends on device and data) my solution (that still not work very well is to define “height = 3000” but not all pager will show data with 3000 height, some more some less

probably using datatable would be better in this case
https://snippet.webix.com/7idtw7i4

my customer required both datatable and dataview, I tried your suggest but it’s not working.
I use collection to store data and then filter it using hidden datatable, so the data will change dynamically and the problem occur with dataview that cannot set height with value. From your suggest, maybe something could work with pager page change event? can we detect total dataview length and define it then refresh ?

from your suggestion, the data instead of showing at the center of the screen with specific width become fillspace and go over screen, and also show only around 2-3 data and cant scroll down

@intregal Hi, I applied your datatable solution and change some of the css and now everything almost work just fine, but the last row on each page aren’t show correctly, especially on mobile it was cut in half. Can we cheating by adding some blank data on the end of each page or something? Thanks

Can we cheating by adding some black data on the end of each page
probably you need to check css, but if cheating solves the issue, then it is ok.
also you can try to add spacer with fixed height (like { height: 30 }) as last view in the scroller.

how to let the datatable resize when browser size change with this? I use " onResize:function(){this.adjustRowHeight();}, " and the browser just frozen.
so when resize window until lower than 600px the css inside will change from 1row2column to 2row1column

@intregal Hi again, turn out the last problem {height} one was my file placement mistake. now what I found is the page ready before the rowheight can adjust? (this happen sometime around 50/50)