How can we refresh/reload the data of kanaban after saving data using Editor ?

Hello Team,

I am trying to save data in SharePoint list using Save button of editor(kanban) and reloading/refreshing the data of Kanban (cards). Data is saving through the Editor pop-up but data is not reloading/refreshing after save to cards. Please help me to refresh data after refresh

In below snippet data is refreshing after clicking save but it is not reloading/refreshing in my original app.
URL:https://snippet.webix.com/vi8e894q

In below snippet data is refreshing after clicking save but it is not reloading/refreshing in my original app.

Could you please clarify, were there any errors thrown in your original application?

By default, cards are updated only locally (these changes will be instantly applied and rendered on the client-side).
If data saving is enabled, the changed data will be also sent to the backend.

If the use-case is to

• save changes,
  • completely reload data,

The appropriate solution is to use one of the available event handlers to wait until the server responds that the saving is complete and then reload the dataset.
Please try to edit data for any card in this example (unfortunately, the changed status will not be saved by our backend): Code Snippet

To change the UI in addition to these steps, you can add/remove a view and call reconstruct: Code Snippet

However, please note that collapsible panels in Kanban (accordion items) should have a full definition (including the view parameter).
This is a general limitation for webix layouts - while the initial UI will be automatically recognised, unfortunately, there is no way to distinguish the “nature” of a dynamically added view.