When I try to restore the state of the table after changing the structure, I get strange behavior.
1. The column with "rank2" is rendered wider (probably the width corresponds to the width of the "rank" column);
2. A non-existent column "Film title" is rendered;
3. A column without an ID keeps its dimensions
What this is designed to do:
1. The state of the table is saved on the server.
2. When you update the application, the current state and the stored state should bee merged and not break the application.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!