Large Bar Chart Label

I am in a situation where a bar chart’s x-axis labels are large enough that they bleed into one another. Is there a way to mitigate this? In some charting software I’ve used in the past, once labels no longer fit under their respective bar, they rotate 90 degrees and push the chart up so that it has shorter height.

Here is an example of what I’m dealing with:
https://snippet.webix.com/bhlp1a77

Currently I have my own chart simply truncating the text with “…” if it goes beyond the column’s pre-configured width, but this is not really acceptable for my customers.

Hello @aklein,
The only feasible solution at the moment includes setting via CSS. Please refer to the following example: Code Snippet (note that the CSS rules are applied to the div with the label inside, which was set via a custom template for the xAxis).

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Actually I apologize, this is close but not 100% what I need. We are displaying this chart in a dashboard and so the chart’s size is constrained to the panel sizes the user defined. This solution rotated the text properly, but the height of the overall chart increased. Is it possible to shrink the height of the chart to fit its original bounds after rotating the text?

Scratch that, I see you changed the height to 300 for the chart, compared to the 250 in the original. Looks like it does in fact behave exactly as I need. Thank you again!