DataTable: collect:{ visible:true } does not work as expected?

Hello,
I would like to achieve the following functionality: when the user filters table for the first column (“Film title”), the avaiable items in the second column filter (“Released”) should be collected from the values currenlty displayed in the table.
For example, if user selects values “Movie 1” and “Movie 3” in the first filter, then only 2 rows will displayed in the table. But second filter “Released” displays all possible values (all year values).
I assumed that collect:{ visible:true } setting should cover my case, but it seems it does not work as expected.
Could you please advice how the mentioned functionality can be achieved?

Here is a snippet illistrating the problem:
https://snippet.webix.com/jtaiyie8

Hello, @Acrux

There are two ways to achieve the desired result.
By default, the server-side filter has the desired behavior, when no options are given to it. This happens because a server filter is essentially reloading data in accordance with certain parameters.
Here is the snippet: Code Snippet
Alternatively, you can use a client-side filter. In this case, it is necessary to customize the behavior. In the snippet below, serialize gives an opportunity to get the visible data. Based on the received data it’s possible to correct options of the corresponding filter.
The snippet is here: Code Snippet

Hello Alena,
thank you for the response. I need server-side filter. The default behaviour works but unfortunately it shows only preloaded data. Look at the snippet: Code Snippet . Please open the title filter and, leaving it opened, scroll the table. You will see that the filter content changes dynamically depending on the data currently displayed in the table. But I need to show all possible values in the filter. After filtering by the title I expect that second filter (release date) will show all possible values of the year, based on filtered data, regardless how many records are displayed in the table. It it possible?

Hello, @Acrux
By default, options of the filters depend on the loaded data, so they will be re-gathered on any data loading.
The only solution is to set options separately, as in the snippet below: Code Snippet