CustomScroll and scroll state

Hi.

I’m having some issues with the scroll state/position after reloading a datatable. I tried replicating this in code snippet and realised it only happens with customscroll active.

Here is my replication: http://webix.com/snippet/0e4d9ce4

Without customscroll turned on, the default scroll will maintain the position it had before the clear/parse even without the scrollTo.

With customscroll on, it does require the scrollTo but another issues occurs. If you’re at the bottom (or near enough, so that the scroll is at the bottom) of the datatable and you try to do a scrollTo to that position, the datatable will scroll to the top but if you try to then manually scroll, it will jump to the bottom. It seems that it is visually at the top, but something internal tells it that it’s actually at the bottom. Scroll down after this happens doesn’t do anything, because even though you are seeing the top of the datatable, the scroll thinks it’s at the bottom and cannot scroll even more down. (this happen when pressing the second button in the snippet)

Is there any known fix for this?

Nothing?

Hi,

thank you for the bug report. We will include this fix for this issue into the next version.