Prevent window move in fullscreen

Hi,
I am trying to prevent a movable window from being movable in case when fullscreen got true.

I tried to set move = false before setting fullscreen = true but it looks like properties like move, resize and borderless can’t be changed once the window was shown.

My next idea was to stop the move event within onViewMove but I can’t find anything that allows me to cancel the event. Setting left and top doesn’t work within this event too.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi, you cannot cancel moving within the onViewMove event as it is called after you have dragged the window to the new position.

Both resize and move should be set in the window configuration firstly, so that they can be cancelled afterwards. Please, check it on the resize example: http://webix.com/snippet/59b7aca2

As to move property, its cancellation doesn’t work now indeed, but the fix will be added in the next version.

Thank you for your fast response. I found a workaround by settings fullscreen: false within the onViewMove handler to revert back to “window” mode on move. This works perfect and maybe this is the better solution than preventing the move in my case.