dataview url: unknow id

Hello,

When I setup dataview with url option I receive error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined.
webix_debug.js:9438 (_toHTML)

If I directly declare data property with JSON object, then eveything works ok. Only when using url it fails due to some unknow id.
Dataview is part of a multiview.
Any thoughts?

EDIT: debugging through shows that error is raised when processing 50th record.

EDIT 2: found out it has something to do with heights. If I remove autoheight on dataview and define item height, it works. But I specifically wanted no fixed heights. Only in this case it complains with unknown ID. Could this be a bug?

Br, Peter

This is my dataview test setup:

view: “dataview”,

id: “card2”,

autoheight: true,

url: “…/samples/06_dataview/16_dyn_loading/data/data_dyn.php”,

type: {

width: “auto”,

height: “auto”,

template: “#maintainer#”

}

Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined

Such problem can occur if there is a null object in data collection.

But I specifically wanted no fixed heights
Try to use the “list” component, “dataview” needs to have a fixed item height for now.

Does list component support dynamic loading of large datasets?

What I would like to accomplish is to have a “list kind of view” that will support dynamic loading of big datasets and also allow me to have little “details” option in each item which will expand item to show more info. If I use dataview component with fixed height, item will not expand due fixed height limit and hidden overflow.

Does list component support dynamic loading
There is no auto-loading on scroll, but you can implement paging or loading on demand.

What I would like to accomplish is to have a “list kind of view” that will support dynamic loading of big datasets and also allow me to have little “details” option

You can use datatable with a single column, hidden headers and subrows for the info. Or you can use a list, with a custom scroll handler, which will issue extra loading command when a list is scrolled nearly to a bottom.

Thanks for the pointers.
Do I have option to implement custom item “renderer” for dataview/listview item in full? container and all.

You can redefine the all html generated for the item ( you can’t redefine list | dataview layout though )

Check http://docs.webix.com/desktop__type.html#redefiningdefaulttemplateelements