Combo box losing focus on mouse select value

Hello,
i have a problem with my webix jet app when mouse selecting value in combo or text box inside layout or flexlayout. I have managed to repeat the problem in the snippet (see link below).
If you have several components inside layout or flexlayout (i need them for mobile and screen responsive) and select any value inside input then drag the mouse (while dragging left mouse button is pressed) while value is selected out of combo area and when you release the mouse click the value is unselected then the component loses focus immediately. When i try to repeat with same elements inside “form” view the value stays selected and component keeps the focus on itself as expected.

It is seem that the flexlayout and layout children lose focus while selecting with mouse inside of component bounds.
Snippet: [Code Snippet]

Does anyone have any idea, how to solve or overcome this problem without changing all my views into form. Thank you in advance.

BR, Jure

workaround

webix.UIManager.canFocus = (function(canFocus){
  return function(view){
    if(document.activeElement.tagName=="INPUT" && !(view.getInputNode && view.getInputNode() == document.activeElement))
      return false;
    return canFocus.apply(this, arguments);
  }
}(webix.UIManager.canFocus));

https://snippet.webix.com/lhur8dfc

Thank you very much for your help and time. I can confirm this workaround works correctly for my problem.