webix jet

+1

You wrote: “We will definitely keep you informed”

I think we all will appreciate it very much if you keep us updated on the expected release date, or inform about change of plans.

Thank You!

+1

+1

HI,What’s the progress now?

two weeks later …

+1

+1

yeah, would be good to have info about update

I was just about to purchase Webix when I stumbled on this thread. I see many missed release dates, failed promises to regularly report on progress and no response to user’s question.

I am now having second thoughts about purchasing this product.

Being a paying customer I would say that this thread is more like exception. Usually XB developers are responsive and quick to answer. Also I guess Jet part is considered as not top priority, where as for main product (Webix itself), release dates are quite correct

I’m also a paying customer and want to say, that the support team is very fast and on a high quality with their answers.
Webix Jet is from my view only a “option” beside the great widgets (with highly growing features on a continious base).
If you are looking for a mvc solution then use the Webix Widgets in addition to Angular.

cheers Jochen

Thank you for the above feedbacks, we really appreciate them.

\> Also I guess Jet part is considered as not top priority

That’s true. We remember about your interest in the new features that we have announced for Jet, but still, Webix UI and the complex widgets (Pivot, FileManager, Spreadsheet, etc.) compose our main product and its developing process has the highest priority in our workflow.

Currently, we are mostly focused on developing the Webix UI itself, so we don’t have enough time for finishing Webix Jet. The Jet is clearly our favorite free tool we’ve created so far and we are doing our best to prepare it for the full-featured release. However, I can’t provide you the exact release date right now due to the mentioned reasons.

Thanks for the clarification, can we expect a relative easy upgrade to the next version?

So what is happening with this release?

Partial update is not in our plans, but we made a great progress and will be ready to release the new Jet in the first half of October, right after the Webix 5.0.

+1

in october: keeping silence,
month later: release will be ready in January

Hello,
Good news - we have just released Webix 5.0 and Webix Jet :smile:

New version of Jet is now available with the updated GitBook at Page not found - Webix Jet

Nice. Do you have a plan to support hot reload?