Bug in suggest?

I noticed a relevant change of behavior (bug?) in Webix v10.1.2 (maybe also in versions before, but v10.0.2 is fine) with the suggest widget in response to keyboard commands and the accessibility of buttons with dropdown menus:

suggest list etc: while it’s great that the selected value does not change anymore just by navigating through a suggest list with the arrow keys, the selection of an suggest item by pressing [ENTER] is not working anymore.

buttons with dropdown menus: after clicking on an button (icon) with a popup menu ist was possible to navigate through the menu items with the arrow keys and select an item by pressing [ENTER]. With the update any key navigation and selection is now ignored.

The problem is still existent in new v10.1.3.

How can I re-activate the former behavior of these elements?

1 Like

Good day @Markus-P

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the issue. Could you please send a snippet of code with a problem in our snippet tool? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi, I will do so and tell you soon!

Here is an example regarding the richselect:
https://snippet.webix.com/sq49h88l

Thank for such a detailed report! Unfortunately, I report this as a bug. It will be fixed in nearest minor updates :slight_smile:

Hello @Markus-P ,

In case you didn’t check the latest updates, in a Webix v. 10.1.5 the issue regarding navigation in richselect has been fixed.