Move on window does not work

Hello, I have a problem. I have some views in a window component. When it is shown, it works fine; I can drag and move it. However, when I change the browser (Chrome) view mode to mobile and vice versa, it does not move. This only happens in Chromium-based browsers; it works fine on Firefox. Thanks

Hello @Yryskul,

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the problem. Everything works fine for me here:Code Snippet

Please give us more details about your browser version and Webix version you are using. It would also be great if you could provide a code snippet that shows the problem in our snippet tool. Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Thanks for reply @NatashaS , now I tested on your given code snippet and found the case to reproduce it.
Steps:

1. Changed the version to Webix 8.0 GPL
  2. Toggle device view in Devtools
  3. Try to move the window by dragging it
  4. Resize the view horizontally
  5. Toggle device view into orginal view
  6. Try to move the window by dragging it
  7. Then error below occurs:
    TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘0’)
    at Object._get_context [as context] (webix.js?12:6290:21)
    at HTMLDivElement._preStart (webix.js?12:6469:29)
    at HTMLDivElement. (webix.js?12:488:22)

Thank you for such a detailed report.

This bug was fixed in version 9.2: Version 9.2, What's New Webix Docs. The only way to solve described problem is to update to a version no lower than 9.2. We recommend updating to the latest released build (10.2.5, if you are using Spreadsheet - 10.2.6), since it minimizes the bugs known to us.