One of Diagram-editor views key-value pair is wrong

Hello
onItemClick of a block triggers a window popup (icons: copy, link, delete), to extend the window content the key needed is windows/context not window/context as shown in the help documents.

Furthermore, I like to know if it is possible to override the content of the popup, i.e. hide icons and also add a few more. I like to be able to add items (that are different with each block onItemClick) to the popup programatically. Grateful for any example.

Hello @JohnDino!

onItemClick of a block triggers a window popup (icons: copy, link, delete), to extend the window content the key needed is windows/context not window/context as shown in the help documents.

Thank you for noticing and letting us know about this confusing typo, we fixed it!

I like to know if it is possible to override the content of the popup, i.e. hide icons and also add a few more. I like to be able to add items (that are different with each block onItemClick) to the popup programatically.

You can achieve this using common customizing rules. To do something similar that you described, you need to override config() and Show() methods and add any items you want to the popups.
Please, check the following example: Code Snippet
In this example, there was a button added specifically for the block n8x2.