Pivot error when adding a filter

We’re getting an error when trying to add a filter using the Configure Pivot web interface and we get the same error when adding the filter using the initial structure. Please see the video below which shows the problem:

I can confirm that the “Sales person” field has a string value for all rows (there’s only about 5 values and all rows have one of these). No rows are null or anything else that could trigger the problem.

The data is otherwise valid and Webix Pivot has no trouble calculating the values when the sales person filter isn’t there.

We’re using the latest pro version from the npm repo v10.2.4.

I’ve seen webix pivot giving error when i pass filters parameter and this doesn’t solve the problem.

Can you please help as this is causing us problems. Thank you.

Good day @violuke,

We really appreciate such a detailed description of the problem, thank you very much. However, could you please send us a snippet of code in our snippet tool so that we can look into your request in more detail?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you.

Please see Code Snippet. I’ve used a much smaller sample dataset this time but the result is the same.

If you try adding a filter of the “Sales person”, you’ll get the same error.

Your help is much appreciated.

The point is that for ‘fields’ property, ‘type’ value is required (as ‘id’ and ‘value’). We will add info about the requirements as soon as possible. For now, you can check our docs to find more info about specifying data fields manually.
Please, check out the snippet with the example: Code Snippet

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try this out and let you know if I have any problems.

1 Like