Pivot Table: change thousand and decimal separator

Hi, I was sure to find examples but my researches are not being succesful, so here I am asking: how can I change the number formatting, from 1000.57 to 1.000,57 ? The default is 1000.57, usually in such libraries it’s possible to define the thousand separator and the decimal separator…
Thanks

Hello @progettoautomazione ,

The Pivot widget, as well as most of our complex widgets (except Kanban and Spreadsheet) is built as a modularized app on Webix Jet, and the user can customize existing modules or add new ones. Modules are implemented as JetViews (ES6 classes) where any UI element, data-related service, or feature can be customized by the same rules. For more details about this architecture, please check the following blog article, which describes the general idea and reasons for this structure.

Please note that complex modifications may require observing the source code of the tool in order to build the most feasible solution that will correctly alter/extend the original logic.

The general cell format can be set by overriding the CellFormat() method of the pivot.views.table JetView.

Have a look at the example: Code Snippet .

This method allows you to define the visual representation of the cell value, so it is possible to format the cell in any way you need. For example, we can use the built-in numToStr() helper to apply some new format: Code Snippet.