Problem with Desktop webix app

Hi, i got this error when I tried to use my webix desktopApp with Node js:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
here is my code:

<script src="//cdn.webix.com/site/webix.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

<!-- Componentes escritorio -->
<script src="js/app.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/wins.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/data.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<!-- Mapas -->
<script src="//cdn.webix.com/components/edge/openmap/openmap.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/leaflet@1.5.1/dist/leaflet.css"
	integrity="sha512-xwE/Az9zrjBIphAcBb3F6JVqxf46+CDLwfLMHloNu6KEQCAWi6HcDUbeOfBIptF7tcCzusKFjFw2yuvEpDL9wQ=="
	crossorigin="" />
<!-- Material Design Icons -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//cdn.materialdesignicons.com/2.7.94/css/materialdesignicons.css">
<title>Webix Desktop App</title>

I´m using this Windows-like web UI

Hey @Hellekin, I’m assuming you are talking about this demo? I’ve tried downloading it and launching locally, everything worked just fine. Looking at your code it seems that you’ve most likely made a few modifications to the original demo.

Could you please specify your use case a little bit more and maybe provide your modified demo in some way? Also, judging from the error log it seems to be a simple syntax error somewhere in the code, although I can’t really confirm that yet.

Hi @Dzmitry, I can manage to fix the problem, I just cleaned the cache from my computer and add “var desktopApp” but now i get another problem, i can’t see the wallpaper and the window button, but the “sign in” part and my other components work fine, thanks for your time and your help.

I reply this comment with the solution of the previous question. I only had to change src for href when I call styles.css