Resizing/Moving Window

Hi,

I’m having difficulties resizing a window component. I can easily make it smaller, however, when trying to enlarge it, it only works if I do it really slow, so as to keep the mouse pointer inside the window area. If I try to go a bit faster, the mouse pointer leaves the window area and the resizing stops.
The same thing happens when trying to move a window. If I do it slowly (keeping the mouse cursor inside it) then it works. However if I do it faster then the window lags “behind” and it repositioning stops.
Is this a bug? The demos, running in the same browser, do not exhibit this behavior.

Thank you

Hello @pacpinto,

Currently, the mouse event for resizing/moving is processed on the body . So there is nowhere to call the handler, cause there is no body under the cursor, as body height == 0 without any content. To meet the requirements for correct work, we can just init ‘body’ by using spacer : Code Snippet

We will conduct research to see if we can adjust the requirements for these events. Thank you for the report about this behavior!

It works if there is something under the cursor, so I guess this is a non-issue, I will just insert something in the body.
Thank you!