Scheduler - client-side hook for ajax

I want to use the scheduler to capture a form save so that I can do my own processing.
I have been able to load it from an array locally successfully but I cannot find understandable documentation on how to route a save event to my own clientside function in javascript so that I can process the event data myself.

I do not use .php and all the examples are in .php and there is no documentation I can understand on this.

Can I just create hooks so that Save and Delete in scheduler call javascript events instead of creating POSTs? Obviously I would need to get the event object. This documentation is very hard to understand and find things and the examples do not cover this at all. Please help.

Okay, I figured out how to route the save to a javascript function but how do I reference the underlying object, form or wherever the event data is stored?

webix.ready(function () {

webix.ui.fullScreen();
			webix.ui({
			    view: "scheduler",
			    id: "scheduler",
			    save: function (e) {
			        debugger;
			        alert(e)
			    }

How can I do the following:

add javascript calls for edit, delete and save.
I need to populate the event details from an ajax call.
I also need my own custom delete ajax call.
I simply want all the CRUD events to route to javscript functions.

So far delete is also routed to save and I cannot figure out how to distinguish what is a save and what is a delete and I cannot find the underlying data.

Sorry for so many posts here but I am trying to persuade my partners to use this scheduler widget and I need a working demo yesterday.

I figured it out:

save: function (err, res, record) {
debugger;
}

Now the only problem is how do I get the scheduler to know that I am saving the record successfully so that the UI reflects the changes.

Right now the UI is stuck in edit mode.

I have gone through the webix_debug.js but it is far too complex to figure out how to get the UI to behave normally after a custom JS save. I want it to simply reflect the changes on the client and leave edit mode.

I want it to simply reflect the changes on the client and leave edit mode.

You need to define validation rule(s) for the form (http://docs.webix.com/desktop__data_validation.html#validationrules).

By default Edit Form has only one rule - for end_date field:

scheduler.config.form_rules = {
   end_date:function(value,obj){
	return (obj.start_date.valueOf() < value.valueOf());
   }
};

Also you can take a look at the 01_basic/03_events.html sample. It shows to set event handlers for “add”, “delete” and “update” operations (if you do not want to use built-in save).