Scrollbars in Scheduler Webix Version 9.2.0

As you can see!

Scrollbars appears all over the layout . AT the very right side I’ve got two scrollbars in parallel and in synchron to each other.

How can I manage the scrollbars in my scheduler?

Thank you

Micheal

Hi!

Could you please tell what browser you use? I cannot repeat the same in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on Ubuntu 18: Code Snippet
Maybe you also have some customization, some layout around Scheduler?

Thanks a lot.

That’s happens after upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.2.0.

And this is not only a problem with scheduler but also with other scrollable content.

My browser version is Version 99.0.4844.82 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
under Windows 10

Michael

We have checked how scheduler and other scrollable widgets look in 9.2 in latest Chrome on Windows 10, and we have normal custom scrolls in all the proper places.
There is a guess that you might have some kind of styling for custom scrolls in your project. Maybe you added it a long time ago, then replaced scrollbars with Webix CustomScroll, and now it doesn’t work well with Webix. Before 9.2, custom scroll did not show scroll bars with overflow: hidden. Now the bars are hidden with ::-webkit-scrollbar and most probably this is overridden by your styling.
Is this the case?

Hello kuro.

Yes, you are completely right. I’ve reviewed and found all the points. Now everything runs fine.

Thank you very much
Michael

1 Like