Spreadsheet jump to specific position

Hi,
Is there any method like excle hyperlink that set the sheet and cell to make spreadsheet jump to that cell?

Good day @coony ,

There is an Excel-like Hyperlink function.
At the moment, it accepts only url that opens an external page or a document.

However, it is possible to override the existing method to achieve the expected behavior: Code Snippet .

We will add this feature in one of our future releases, and now you may use this workaround.

Thank you, it’s great news for me!

Hello @coony ,

With the release of Webix 10.0.1 it is possible to add links to the cells, ranges or named ranges in HYPERLINK (via #).
Here is an example: Code Snippet .
Notice that the cell adress is shown in the block at the photo where it is also possible to write a link to show a cell.

Also a showCell method has been added in the new version.

@MariyaDemy hello, I find scrollbar in spreadsheet UI which use with Firefox broser(version 107) have a problem.
That scroll bar wouldn’t be used. Like the picture( that is invisible)

Hello @coony ,
Could you provide more details? For example, what OS are you using?

@MariyaDemy OS is WINDOWS10 & WINDOWS11.

Thank you, @coony .
Now I am able to reproduce the issue. We will fix it in one of our future releases.

Hi, @MariyaDemy I encountered a problem that I tryied to edit a cell on sheet,
but I need it in multimple line in same cell.
I tried to use “<br>”, it also can be complete the template.
I need like method, alt+enter, of EXCEL to reach that hot key.

Hello, @coony

If you just need to wrap the text inside the cell, you can use text wrap

Otherwise, you are right, it’s necessary to use
In case you’d like to use hotkey, please, use the following customisation (necessary to avoid default on enter behavior): Code Snippet

@MariyaDemy
When do you fix this bug? It is very IMPORTANT for me.
Otherwise how can I adjust this setting?

Hello @coony ,

Here is the information from our developers: starting from version 100, FF uses the native Ubuntu scrolling mechanism, which means that they do not reserve space for the scroll, but draw a marker over the scrollable content when the mouse is over it.

This approach works well for our widgets like a list and other widgets where a native scroll is used, but not for a datatable (which is a part of the Spreadsheet) where vscroll is used that simply draws the scroll separately from the active area.

At the moment, there are only two options to solve this problem/deal with this feature.

It can be solved on the client side - by disabling the option described in the discussion below :

Or by enabling our CustomScroll (in this case our software scroll is used, which works the same on all platforms).

@MariyaDemy
OK, thank you .
And I have another question.
I have an exsit spreasheet I hope increase convenient for use.
When user key in spreadsheet, they can use keyboard to operate like, type ‘tab’ can move to next cell need to type.
How can I achieve like that?
My exist spreadsheet is:Code Snippet
In this spreadsheet, when I press tab can focus next need to key in cell (blue cell)

Hello @coony ,
Am I right that you need the following: when a user types, for example, “tab” in a cell and presses enter, then it behaves as if tab button was pressed (focus moves to the next cell to type in it)?

@MariyaDemy

YES,ALMOST like that. And I need to the next like the pic. When I press TAB , focus will move to the next blue cell ( need to keyin ). the locked cell autolly skip.

@coony ,
have a look at the snippet: Code Snippet .

OK, thank you ver much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@MariyaDemy
I have another problem about spreadsheet,
I need sheettab position above sheet like this.

How can I make it?